Kat Faith, Inc. respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.katfaith.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
On this Website.
In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
How KatFaith Uses Your Information
We acquire, hold, use, and Process Personal Information about Individuals for a variety of business purposes, including:
- To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested. KatFaith may use information about you to fulfill requests for products, Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services, including to:
- Generally manage Individual information and Accounts;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of KatFaith’s Services;
- Contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support;
- Allow you to register for events.
- Administrative Purposes. KatFaith may use Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes, including to:
- Measure interest in KatFaith’s products and Services;
- Develop new products and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Verify Individual identity;
- Communicate about Individual Accounts and activities on KatFaith’s Services and systems, and, in KatFaith’s discretion, changes to any KatFaith policy;
- Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your Account and for informational and operational purposes, such as Account management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Process payment for products or services purchased;
- Process applications and transactions;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our Terms.
- Marketing KatFaith Products and Services. KatFaith may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services. KatFaith may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, facsimile, or email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include:
- To tailor content, advertisements, and offers;
- To notify you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you;
- To provide Services to you and our sponsors;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time that Individuals provide Personal Information; or
- Otherwise with your consent.
You may contact us at any time to opt out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes, as further described in Section 6 below.
- Research and Development. We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes. We may contract with third parties who provide us with other information about you, which we may then combine with the information we receive from you. We use this information to better provide our Services, to customize our advertisements to you and other customers, and to provide direct marketing to you, including by mail.
From time to time, KatFaith may perform research (online and offline) via surveys. We may engage Third-Party service providers to conduct such surveys on our behalf. All survey responses are voluntary, and the information collected will be used for research and reporting purposes to help us better serve Individuals by learning more about their needs and the quality of the products and services we provide. The survey responses may be utilized to determine the effectiveness of our Services, various types of communications, advertising campaigns, and/or promotional activities. If an Individual participates in a survey, the information given will be used along with that of other study participants. We may share anonymous Individual and aggregate data for research and analysis purposes.
- Direct Mail, Email and Outbound Telemarketing. Individuals who provide us with Personal Information, or whose Personal Information we obtain from Third Parties, may receive periodic emails, newsletters, mailings, or phone calls from us with information on KatFaith’s or our business partners’ products and services or upcoming special offers/events we believe may be of interest. We offer the option to decline these communications at no cost to the Individual by following the instructions in Section 6 below.
- Anonymous and Aggregated Information Use. KatFaith may use Personal Information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access KatFaith’s Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information, and KatFaith may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within KatFaith and with Third Parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues. KatFaith’s Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, KatFaith allows you to provide information about your friends through our referral services, such as “Invite a Friend.” Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request, but will not be collected or otherwise used by KatFaith or any other Third Parties for any other purpose.
- Other Uses. KatFaith may use Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
Information We Share
- Information Shared with Our Services Providers. We may engage third-party services providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. Some of examples of these third-party’s services are payment processing, shipping, and handling returns. These third-party services providers have access to your Personal Information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf and are expressly obligated not to disclose or use your Personal Information for any other purpose. When you make a payment, the third-party payment processor (e.g., Braintree, Stripe, or Cayan) receives your full payment information and we receive only a funding confirmation.
KatFaith has executed appropriate contracts with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing Personal Information except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Business Partners. KatFaith may share Personal Information with our business partners, and affiliates for our and our affiliates’ internal business purposes or to provide you with a product or service that you have requested. KatFaith may also provide Personal Information to business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear, along with KatFaith. KatFaith requires our affiliates and business partners to agree in writing to maintain the confidentiality and security of Personal Information they maintain on our behalf and not to use it for any purpose other than the purpose for which KatFaith provided them.
- Displaying to Other Users. The content you post to the Site may be displayed on the Site. Other users of the Site may be able to see some information about you, such as your name if you submit a review. We are not responsible for privacy practices of the other users who will view and use the posted information.
- Marketing – Interest-Based Advertising and Third-Party Marketing. Through our Services, KatFaith may allow Third-Party advertising partners to set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect information regarding your activities (e.g., your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share such de-identified information as well as selected Personal Information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) we have collected with Third-Party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit non-KatFaith related websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising. We may allow access to other data collected by the Site to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your Personal Information with Third-Party advertising partners, you may opt out of such sharing at no cost by following the instructions in Section 6 below.
- Disclosures to Protect Us or Others (e.g., as Required by Law and Similar Disclosures). We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other Account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) respond to your requests; (iii) protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iv) to enforce KatFaith policies or contracts; (v) to collect amounts owed to KatFaith; (vi) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vii) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
In addition, from time to time, server logs may be reviewed for security purposes – e.g., to detect unauthorized activity on the Services. In such cases, server log data containing IP addresses may be shared with law enforcement bodies in order that they may identify users in connection with their investigation of the unauthorized activities.
Opt-Out (RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING)
- We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information, and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the Personal Information that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services. You have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. Where you have consented to KatFaith’s Processing of your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt out of further Processing by contacting info@ParkerClay.com. Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our Sites and/or information from the advertisements on Third-Party websites for non-interest based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
Email and Telephone Communications
- We maintain telephone “do-not-call” and “do-not-mail” lists as mandated by law. We process requests to be placed on do-not-mail, do-not-phone and do-not-contact lists within 60 days after receipt, or such shorter time as may be required by law.
- KatFaith may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications with notices that may be of interest to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device. KatFaith may also collect location-based information if you use our mobile applications. You may opt-out of this collection by changing the settings on your mobile device.
Human Resources Data
- With regard to Personal Information that KatFaith receives in connection with the employment relationship, KatFaith will use such Personal Information only for employment-related purposes as more fully described above. If KatFaith intends to use this Personal Information for any other purpose, KatFaith will notify the Individual and provide an opportunity to opt-out of such uses.
“Do Not Track”
- Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
- As noted above, you may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
- The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and www.aboutads.info/choices/. You can also choose not to be included in Google Analytics here.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure, and Restriction
- Although KatFaith makes good faith efforts to provide Individuals with access to their Personal Information, there may be circumstances in which KatFaith is unable to provide access, including but not limited to: where the information contains legal privilege, would compromise others’ privacy or other legitimate rights, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the Individual’s privacy in the case in question or where it is commercially proprietary. If KatFaith determines that access should be restricted in any particular instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries. To protect your privacy, KatFaith will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your Personal Information.
Security of Your Information
- We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information on our forms, we encrypt this data using SSL or other technologies. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
- By using the Site or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
Third-Party Payment Processing
When you make purchases through the Services, we process your payments through a Third-Party application. The Third-Party application may collect certain financial information from you to process a payment on behalf of KatFaith, including your name, email address, address and other billing information.
Human Resources Data
KatFaith collects Personal Information from current, prospective, and former Employees, their contact points in case of a medical emergency, and beneficiaries under any insurance policy (“Human Resources Data”). The Human Resources Data we collect may include title, name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, passport number, driver’s license number, Social Security number or other government-issued identification number, financial information related to credit checks, bank details for payroll, information that may be recorded on a CV or application form, language abilities, contact information of third parties in case of an emergency and beneficiaries under any insurance policy. We may also collect Sensitive Human Resources Data such as details of health and disability, including mental health, medical leave, and maternity leave; information about national origin or immigration status; and optional demographic information such as race, which helps us achieve our diversity goals.
We acquire, hold, use and Process Human Resources Data for a variety of business purposes including:
- Workflow management, including assigning, managing and administering projects;
- Human Resources administration and communication;
- Payroll and the provision of benefits;
- Compensation, stock plan administration, compensation analysis, including monitoring overtime and compliance with labor laws, and company recognition programs;
- Job grading activities;
- Performance and employee development management;
- Organizational development and succession planning;
- Benefits and personnel administration;
- Absence management;
- Helpdesk and IT support services;
- Regulatory compliance;
- Internal and/or external or governmental compliance investigations;
- Internal or external audits;
- Litigation evaluation, prosecution, and defense;
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives;
- Restructuring and relocation;
- Emergency contacts and services;
- Employee safety;
- Compliance with statutory requirements;
- Processing of Employee expenses and travel charges; and
- Acquisitions, divestitures, and integrations.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the Third Parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those parties. KatFaith does not share Personal Information with Third Parties for their own marketing purposes.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at:
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.